Numark is hosting an interactive workshop on Selling Skills which has been aimed at the pharmacy team, to support members who are new to selling products and services in pharmacy or are looking to improve their ability to sell effectively.
After the workshop, members will have the skills to:
• Use effective questioning techniques to identify customer needs.
• Understand how to approach customers.
• Look at the importance of brand and own label products.
• Identify features and benefits of products or services to actively ‘sell’ them to customers.
• Learn link selling techniques based on customer needs.
Dates and locations that the workshops are being held at are:
• Glasgow – 10th September
Garfield House Hotel
• Edinburgh – 11th September
Kings Manor Hotel
100 Milton Road East
Numark members are able to view and book onto a workshop by logging onto the workshop calendar www.numarknet.com/1803
Arrival time is from 6.30pm and a hot buffet will be provided. The workshop will commence promptly at 7.30pm and finish at 9.30pm.