Date: Sun 06-Nov-2016
Time: 9.30 am
Location: House For An Art Lover, Bellahouston Park, 10 Dumbreck Rd, Glasgow G41 5BW
End Date: Sun 06-Nov-2016
End Time: 1.00 pm
Cost: Free to NPA Members
NPA, With you every step of the way
Join NPA members in an informative free morning to help you plan your next steps in your independent community pharmacy. You will hear where Scottish Pharmacy Policy is heading and be involved in practice and business workshops.
Main sessions will include:
- Scottish community pharmacy contract – New Quality and Collaborative working elements – Amanda Rae Head of Policy and Development, Community Pharmacy Scotland
- Pharmacy Regulation Update – General Pharmaceutical Council – Lynsey Cleland, GPhC Director for Scotland
- Medicine Safety – Is your pharmacy in an improving patient safety environment? – Leyla Hannbeck, NPA Chief Pharmacist
- Maximising Contract Claims – Michael Oswald, Head of Pharmacy Services Community Pharmacy Scotland
- Pharmacy Finance (how to get new funds) – Tom Rocks, expert financial introducer
- Essential business efficiency by NPA Chief Pharmacist Leyla Hannbeck
The conference will end with a networking lunch and an optional free tour of the House for An Art Lover.
Please contact Janice Oman [email protected] if you are interested in attending
Visit www.houseforanartlover.co.uk for more information on the event location.