Improving outcomes for people in Scotland.
The conference takes place on Thursday 24 November 2016, at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Glasgow Central.
This conference is the only national event to bring together clinicians; health and social care professionals; patient and public partners; and academics to:
- share knowledge on strategic work on evidence and outcomes within medicines
- explore how we make best use of data we have in key clinical areas to drive improvement in patient outcomes
- identify how we might better engage with patients and the public on data collection
- consider how we use health and social care data as we move forward with integration, and
- provide an opportunity to network and share learning from other areas.
We are delighted to have the Chief Pharmaceutical Officer, Professor Rose Marie Parr, and the Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Dr Gregor Smith, open the conference to discuss the strategic direction of realistic medicine and improving understanding of patient outcomes. Dr Brian Montgomery, head of the independent review of access to medicines in Scotland, will be among our plenary speakers.
Registration for the conference opens on Tuesday 27 September. To register, please visit our Eventbrite page http://bit.ly/2dNuPrZ.
The conference is open to professionals and patient and public partners in the public sector, third sector, and education.